Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My "call-in" on NARN (and the success of African immigrants)

A bit pathetic, but if you click on "second hour" you can hear me call in with a question to Mr. McWhorter.
Basically, my point was that newly arrived immigrants from Black Africa (particularily the Somalis) are doing so well in this country that perhaps our so-called "African-Americans" (as a whole) could start following their lead...

February 12, 2006
New Podcast: Yesterday's Northern Alliance Radio Network
Having more or less gotten the hang of it, the podcasts are coming quicker now. I've done yesterday's show; in the first hour, Chad, Brian and I talked (irreverently) about the opening of the Winter Olympics and discussed current issues like the cartoon controversy and the extension of the Patriot Act. Part 1 is here; part 2 is here. In the second hour, we interviewed Professor John McWhorter, author of Winning the Race.
Posted by John at 08:20 AM

http://www.northernallianceradio.com/index_flash.php

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/013124.php

(until I figure out what "Closing tag has no matching opening tag: " means, I'm afraid you can't access it from here) Update: I figured it out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home