Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

transcend THIS!

So I heard a TV report of Barack Obama's win on the local Fox_affiliate, and I got to hear yet again (from a straight face) that Barack Obama's campaign so far has "transcended race and politics"- hell, for all I know he very well could be the second coming of Jesus (or maybe Louis Farrakhan's Syrian carpet salesman, Mr. Fard).

Needless to say (I know, but I need to get it out of my system), it may be just a bit hard to avoid "politics" if your career choice is p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n (I'm too sleepy to look up the original Greek root but you catch my drift).

And if many (and I do mean m-a-n-y) Americans simply refuse to vote for the Obamessiah in the primaries or the general election because of his "race", how exactly is Obama "transcending race", then, exactly?

Look, I knew Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I worked closely with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for many years, and Barack Obama, you are no Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever Barack Obama is, Jesus will definitely return in the next few years, maybe even this year.

However, do we really understand what Jesus stood for?

Take the Jesus Test at http://www.sentforlife.com/jesus.html and see if you know him.

Thursday, June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home