Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Saturday, November 08, 2008

try that with my Somali friends, you pussies!!

No, really- try heaping this kind of abuse in front of a mosque attended by East African immigrants and see what happens to you, you shits:

GAY ACTIVISTS attack blacks
over gay marriage.
"It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen
were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks. YOU NIGGER, one man shouted at
men. If your people want to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a nigger. Someone
else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple...me and my friend
were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last
night the niggers better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST
for them."
My goodness. All this hope, change and unity is getting kind of
scary.


via Instapundit

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird * said...

oh my.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh boy.

I think someone just might be in need of a side hobby.

If you're in the Twin Cities area, might I recommend some adult enrichment courses?:

http://commed.mpls.k12.mn.us/Adult_Enrichment.html

Wednesday, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home