Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Got to the Gold Nugget / Lakeshore

Took Marty up on his review of the Gold_Nugget burger joint out in Minnetonka a couple days ago. Too bad it has now closed for 18 months while it prepares to move across the street... dang fine atmosphere, service and burgers.

So after that, I went to the Lakeshore_Learning_Store in St._Louis_Park to pick up some English picture cards I'll use to continue teaching a few Tibetan Buddhist monks in Minneapolis ... o' course eating meat is one of the reasons why I'm only a semi-practicing Tibetan Buddhist...

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Only closed for 18 months? I thought it wa a funeral.

Drop me a line when it reopens and lets go grab us a burger.

Friday, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home