Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Friday, February 22, 2008

Cimbing down from that Obama ledge

And so I decided to leave the Barack Obama ledge and climb back through the window into that warm Republican building I call my home.

While I may actually be voting for John McCain in the general election, I do wish his partisans would shut up about "McCain-Derangement Syndrome"- it's not like anyone, anywhere is claiming that John McCain is "worse than Hitler!"(tm) or exclaiming, "Damn that Senator John McCain to Hell!" followed by ". . .and God bless North Korea's Kim Jong Il".

So while I acknowledge the fool-hardiness of voting for Barack Obama over John McCain in a presidential election, let's keep some perspective on this, shall we?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, BP. I was a bit worried about you there for awhile. Next thing ya know, you'll be inviting Norm Coleman over for tea.

Thursday, March 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home