Buddha Patriot

A Classically Liberal Neoconservative Tibetan Buddhist from the Midwest

Thursday, January 18, 2007

"The New Pamphleteer"

Heard about a pretty cool concept today on the Hugh_Hewitt_Show about distributing more ideas in pamphlet form, much like they did during the American Revolution and elsewhere.

Hugh was discussing Austin_Bay's Embrace_the_Suck, a compilation of "milspeak (military jargon, acronyms and slang)".

This particularly appeals to me, as I've had much experience canvassing door-to-door, distributing flyers and campaign literature (from across the political spectrum) and posting bills on various college campus bulletin boards. I've also distributed printouts to some like-minded students if I suspect our professor of passing off a bit too much b.s.. I'm a big "get out the info/message" kinda guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home